Author Topic: GSX Pro doesn't load?  (Read 8367 times)

Darren13467

Re: GSX Pro doesn't load?
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2022, 02:56:55 pm »
And, would you please try to put some effort to quote properly ? You are quoting the whole post, wrongly, making me edit each single one of your post to make it readable.

Maybe just give me a solution to figure this issue out?

or you're going to argue with me about what i have done wrongly?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2022, 02:57:12 pm »
logically, if you really understand about this issue, you should have known that this guy and i are facing the same situation which is ""Click GSX from tool bar then the menu just show and close""

If you knew it, you wouldn't have told such more info which doesn't even relate to what we're trying to let you know.

Then why you just said "I don't even understand why you put my post into this loop. It's completely different issue and situation." ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2022, 03:00:19 pm »
Maybe just give me a solution to figure this issue out ? or you're going to argue with me about what i have done wrongly?

You are constantly arguing I shouldn't have placed your post in this thread, and said your issue is different, when it really isn't. Now maybe you understood what you did wrong, we might discuss a solution.

Which I don't have because, based on the evidence of your log, there is something sending a key to close the menu as soon it opens. But you say you checked, and it's not that, so I'm out of solutions, based on the evidence of the log.

Darren13467

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2022, 03:02:12 pm »
Gotcha, you got the money and just say idk.well done
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 03:03:18 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2022, 03:10:53 pm »

Let's see the fact, shall we ?

Just search all hundreds of YouTube videos, made daily, with streamers making complete flight, with the GSX menu *obviously* working. This should at least convince you GSX menu normally WORKS so, clearly, it must be something specific to your system.

The money you spent on GSX will only cover getting ACCESS to support, which you are clearly getting, since I'm spending my time helping you and trying to figure out what's going one, based on the log you provide and your description of the problem, but you can't expect I'd be able to fix "everything", like a possible conflict with some hardware or another add-on, the only thing you should expect it's by best EFFORT to help you, nobody can guaranteed any solution to any problem.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2022, 03:11:30 pm »
Please stop posting, send an email to support and you'll get a refund.

Darren13467

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2022, 03:13:40 pm »
Please stop posting, send an email to support and you'll get a refund.

That’s an absolutely great news that I can refund this
You finally did a right thing.
Well done

« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 03:31:13 pm by Darren13467 »

Turok144

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2022, 04:50:00 pm »

Let's see the fact, shall we ?

Just search all hundreds of YouTube videos, made daily, with streamers making complete flight, with the GSX menu *obviously* working. This should at least convince you GSX menu normally WORKS so, clearly, it must be something specific to your system.

The money you spent on GSX will only cover getting ACCESS to support, which you are clearly getting, since I'm spending my time helping you and trying to figure out what's going one, based on the log you provide and your description of the problem, but you can't expect I'd be able to fix "everything", like a possible conflict with some hardware or another add-on, the only thing you should expect it's by best EFFORT to help you, nobody can guaranteed any solution to any problem.

Don't worry Umberto.  Most of us understand the money on GSX is money well spent to get an amazing second to none immersion program for lots of flight simmers.  Most of us also understand that you and the FSDT team are working  very hard around the clock to fix issues as they arise 24/7. Very few developers, like you, even take the time to communicate and offer solutions to the issues that come up.  That, being said, we really appreciate what you are doing. 👍

scox72

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2022, 03:52:39 pm »
Hi,

Had problems last 2 times I've flown where I have the same issues as above.  Sim loads, once in VR, click the toolbar, select GSX, the yellow box appears for a few seconds, spinning the loading menu text, then just disappears.  This has been working absolutely fine until last weekend.

Only other software installed since was FS2Pro RAAS Pro and Fenix A320. 

Have tried in VR and out of VR but the same issue takes place.  Have tried to run the live update, this appears to start to download a few file, the box closes (no errors).  I've attached the .err file from %appdata%\virtuali folder to see if this helps, does show an error towards the top, just not sure what it is.

Steve

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2022, 04:40:37 pm »
I've attached the .err file from %appdata%\virtuali folder to see if this helps, does show an error towards the top, just not sure what it is.

It would be best if you enable logging and post the .LOG file, since the .ERR file won't contain all info we need to understand the error.

scox72

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2022, 04:42:31 pm »
Ah ok, no worries, I’m away from machine now, will update post shortly, thanks

scox72

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2022, 09:04:27 pm »
Hi,

Please see log file as requested.

scox72

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2022, 07:57:59 pm »
Any update please, been a few days now, wold be good if I can get it working again?

Thanks

Framsen

« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2022, 08:50:49 pm »
I have minor loading issue too since the newest update.

At departure, it was fully working After landing I was able to preselect the gate, request follow me, but at parking position I only get loading screen.
Restarted couatl, exited, started manually which usually solves the problem, but this time not, just loading menu. Waited several minutes and it got fine, was able to start deboarding.

scox72

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2022, 09:10:04 am »
I have minor loading issue too since the newest update.

At departure, it was fully working After landing I was able to preselect the gate, request follow me, but at parking position I only get loading screen.
Restarted couatl, exited, started manually which usually solves the problem, but this time not, just loading menu. Waited several minutes and it got fine, was able to start deboarding.

Hi,  if there will be no response, if like to request a full refund and I’ll stop using this, shame as it’s good and sure will get better but when I can’t use it at all and responses this slow, not worth having it sadly