Author Topic: GSX Pro Default Pushback Livery  (Read 981 times)

UN-EYE-DENTIFIED

GSX Pro Default Pushback Livery
« on: October 01, 2022, 08:35:44 pm »
Is there a way to change the pushback livery on start up? I am getting a swissport tug in Boston MA USA. Then it changes to my airline only after I click an item on the gsx menu.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pro Default Pushback Livery
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2022, 02:01:39 pm »
The objects created by the sim *before* you call GSX, are "Airport Services", and they are placed by the simulator, according to the Airport Services files we supply for each airport with GSX. As you can see on Swissport site:

https://www.swissport.com/en/network

They do offer Handling at KBOS, so it's completely appropriate you could see Swissport there, and the way Airport Services work, they can be customized by parking TYPE and there can't be more than a single vehicle associated to each type, which means every parking type will have a different set of operators that will all match that airport, but they will be always the same, because that's how Airport Services work.

Only after you start GSX, they are chosen with more flexibility, possibly with a menu, possibly with an airport customization file, all things GSX knows, but the Airport Service system does not.

UN-EYE-DENTIFIED

Re: GSX Pro Default Pushback Livery
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 01:03:43 am »
ah I appreciate the response, I did not know that! :)