Author Topic: MSFS Several GSX Issues  (Read 636 times)

AfflictedSim

MSFS Several GSX Issues
« on: October 29, 2022, 03:25:54 pm »
Hello,

I've been having problems with GSX ever since FSX days. This old, time-tested Couatl seemingly always causes chaos for many customers of your products. Thankfully, my P3D version of GSX now works again after about a month of it being broken.

For my MSFS version, it's a bit different. I initially bought the product with no antivirus exclusions or anything, didn't even run the installer as admin. It worked perfectly fine for about 2 weeks then I began getting "Couatl scripting engine hasn't started" error messages. I have now made it antivirus excluded, firewall excluded, EVERYTHING is run as administrator and on the latest version using the offline installer and turning off antivirus completely. Restarting my computer, removing the whole folder, and doing it all again. Yet, I get the same issue. By the way, Couatl starts automatically for me.

Either:

1. Load up any airport - default, payware with/without GSX profile config and I will get the error message always.
2. Load up any airport - GSX menu opens, then immediately starts deboarding the aircraft, without me choosing any option. Then the menu is frozen.
3. Load up any airport - Same error as scenario 1. but upon ARRIVAL, GSX magically works.

I appreciate the support that is provided here on the forums, answering as many questions as possible but please! I love this addon and always have, it's such a shame.