Author Topic: What time from my SimBrief OFP is used by GSX?  (Read 3387 times)

WebMaximus

Re: What time from my SimBrief OFP is used by GSX?
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2022, 01:49:19 pm »
Ok, will try to run the updater again or is there a better way making sure you're on the latest version?

Also, can I see my current version somewhere?
Richard Åsberg

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2022, 01:56:22 pm »
Always use the Live Update first. If you suspect you might still not have the latest version, you can use the Offline installer:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26826.0.html

Which explain how to suspect you might not have the latest version, because of a download problem:

You can recognize if YOUR node has, by simply noticing if the Live Update doesn't download anything if you run it after this offline installer. If this happens, it means your local Cloudflare node is now fully updated, so you don't need to use this anymore, just the Live Update.

NOTE: The Airport Services and Jetways sceneries ZIP files are supposed to be downloaded every time, this is normal. And unencrypted versions of FSDT airport files for FSDT sceneries bought on the MS Marketplace will also be downloaded every time, this is also normal.

WebMaximus

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2022, 01:59:56 pm »
Thanks, will give it a go 👍
Richard Åsberg

WebMaximus

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2022, 10:08:36 am »
Success!

Only thing right now which looks a bit weird is how the time is expressed in GSX only using 3 characters vs how you normally see time expressed using 4 characters.

Of course a very minor and only esthetic issue, the most important thing is how the time is now reported correctly.

https://i.imgur.com/OvWM2gK.jpg
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 10:30:43 am by virtuali »
Richard Åsberg