Author Topic: Cant see passengers if i use jetway  (Read 976 times)

jenghees

Cant see passengers if i use jetway
« on: December 06, 2022, 09:28:47 am »
if i use stairs both crew and passengers arrive and board the plane w/o problem
but if i use jetway for boarding; pilot and crew takes like 3 seconds (i cant see them)
after that with drone camera i can hear footsteps in jetway but no visuals and in cockpit i can hear passenger voices (glass jetway)

im using fbw a32nx taking data from simbrief. gsx enters correct number of passengers from simbrief everything is fine just no passenger models whenever i use jetways

also im not using any 3rd party airport. ive only installed world update contents from microsoft/asobo. do they count as 3rd party and should be excluded via gsx config?

im new here. so far ive checked msfs manual and forum topics about jetways but i guess im not bright enough to understand.
the more i explore that much i get excited. thx a lot for all your efforts, making things more immersive no doubt.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cant see passengers if i use jetway
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 09:41:01 am »
but if i use jetway for boarding; pilot and crew takes like 3 seconds (i cant see them)

It seems you haven't installed yesterday's update.

ive only installed world update contents from microsoft/asobo. do they count as 3rd party and should be excluded via gsx config?

Yes, they should be excluded manually, and the manual explains why they are not automatically excluded at Page 7 and Page 50.

jenghees

Re: Cant see passengers if i use jetway
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 10:19:46 am »
It seems you haven't installed yesterday's update.

correct sir, i was late at home after work and just wanted to test some new stuff. from now on i should check for updates daily.

and i should check which airports are installed so i can exclude them in GSX config.
thx for clearing things.