Author Topic: Multiple Parking Spots at KDEN  (Read 1918 times)

dfreemanfso

Multiple Parking Spots at KDEN
« on: October 02, 2022, 08:15:36 pm »
Guys,

Just installed MSFS, Flightbeam DEN and GSX Pro.  I have duplicate/overlapping parking spots at KDEN.  If this were P3D, I'd know that I probably have a duplicate AFCAD, but I just don't know enough about how MSFS works to know what to do here.  When I installed KDEN I did delete the Asobo version of the airport first.

I know this probably isn't a GSX problem because it is just reading the parking from the scenery, but I know there are enough experts on this forum that could steer me in the right direction.  I'll post over at Flightbeam as well.

Thanks

AndyCYXU

Re: Multiple Parking Spots at KDEN
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 03:12:02 am »
You have to go to your FSDT installer and there in CONFIG section of GSX in the list go there and add KDEN as excluded, restart the sim after, then should have only jetways that came with FlightBean KDEN.

Every time you use 3rd party airport that uses 3rd party Jetways you have to exclude it in that list in GSX installer program.

GSX replaces jetways correctly ONLY on default MSFS airports, even then its not very good sometimes out of place, sadly since they are very nice jetways.

dfreemanfso

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 03:50:33 am »
All fixed.  Thank you Sir.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 10:55:03 am »
GSX replaces jetways correctly ONLY on default MSFS airports, even then its not very good sometimes out of place, sadly since they are very nice jetways.

The out of place ones are only the ones from Premium/Deluxe handcrafted airports, which being encrypted, can't be read like any other Marketplace scenery.

However, as the manual explains, they are not all automatically Disabled when pressing the "Exclude 3rd party" button in the Config panel, because some of these sceneries don't change the parking positions or the jetway positions, some change them by a minor amount, and some changes them a lot so, we don't exclude automatically exclude Microsoft or Asobo airports, but it's always possible to exclude them manually.