Author Topic: Boa Vista Airport Aerosoft GSX message „this parking position is isolated….  (Read 2866 times)

Airbuspeter

All parking position at Aerosoft Boa Vista GVBA Airport ends with message „the parking position is isolated, ground service not Available „ need help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Is this scenery bought on the MS Marketplace ?

Airbuspeter

Simmarket.installed with Aerosoft one installer
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 12:24:38 pm by Airbuspeter »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Simmarket.installed with Aerosoft one installer

Check if GSX loaded the correct airport in the scenery customization page.

Airbuspeter

Can you explain in more detail where and how exactly I do or find this. Because if I call the gsx inside msfs, it’s not possible to customizing the Airport, gsx message „ not possible, isolated…..“ and they after gsx menu close. Can not open customization page
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 01:45:33 pm by Airbuspeter »

Airbuspeter

need help, can not open Customization Page.GSX say "this parking is isolated,ground servive is not available"

Airbuspeter

was that all from the FSDT side?

SimonTricks

from what i know you can´t open it on isolated positions, I would try some different positions if you can´t open it anywhere its just impossible for that airport.

I´m not 100% certain on this but i believe this is caused by an error in the bgl. Some positions may not have a connection to the taxiway network and GSX can´t send vehicles there. I would have a chat with the dev of the scenery if he can potentially fix that

HeicoH

Same problem here.

A different airport though, bur NO Marketplace airport, airport,bought at Airosoft, installed via Aerosoft One.
My GSX test scenario (unless otherwise stated):
Sandbox environment
GSX v 2.9.1 (as of 20 Jan 2023)
Fenix A320, PMDG 737-800, ATR-72
EDDL (JustSim), EDDK (Aerosoft), both not Marketplace
GSX jetways disabled
no AI traffic
no antivirus or firewall software running
all apps started in admin mode

Leopardo Di Cardio

from what i know you can´t open it on isolated positions, I would try some different positions if you can´t open it anywhere its just impossible for that airport.

I´m not 100% certain on this but i believe this is caused by an error in the bgl. Some positions may not have a connection to the taxiway network and GSX can´t send vehicles there. I would have a chat with the dev of the scenery if he can potentially fix that

The problem with isolated also occurs at EDLW airport, specifically next to stand 4 on the next middle parking area from the right side of the airport. Today I was also surprised by CTD about 3 times on the same route LWSK-EDLW, it is possible that in that direction of flight if I approach EDLW it loads  possibly even EDDL if I have a bgl file in the folder, so how are we talking about it here?  I have the EDDL from the Marketplace. If I had known that there would be such problems, I would have bought the airport through other sellers where the scenery is not encrypted.  :-///

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
As I've said, check if GSX loaded the correct airport in the scenery customization page, that is the .BGL that comes with the airport. If it has, perhaps the parking is really isolated.

HeicoH

One cannot check this in this case, because the GSX menu refuses to open after the message. No open menu, no customization page.
Sandbox environment
GSX jetways disabled
no AI traffic

HeicoH

I can confirm the problem at EDLW (no maketplace scenery, neither EDLW nor EDDL).
Sandbox environment
GSX jetways disabled
no AI traffic

SimonTricks

If the position is indeed isolated in the bgl GSX won´t open since it can´t provide services for that position.
Like i said before you should contact the developer and ask them to fix the file.
Nothing GSX can do about bgl files with broken positions

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
One cannot check this in this case, because the GSX menu refuses to open after the message. No open menu, no customization page.

Yes, you can, if you start on a Runway, or another parking that works.