Author Topic: As much as 319 EUR for VDGS!  (Read 918 times)

AthenaG

As much as 319 EUR for VDGS!
« on: September 25, 2022, 04:13:24 am »
I was shocked to learn that VDGS licence can cost EUR 319 for airports with over 10 devices. And here with GSX I am getting the possibility for adding unlimited VDGS to my airport of choice with just the fractional of the cost. And EUR 47 for optional support. Makes me truly appreciate the tremendous value of GSX.

Thank you Umberto.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: As much as 319 EUR for VDGS!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 06:21:53 pm »
I was shocked to learn that VDGS licence can cost EUR 319 for airports with over 10 devices. And here with GSX I am getting the possibility for adding unlimited VDGS to my airport of choice with just the fractional of the cost. And EUR 47 for optional support. Makes me truly appreciate the tremendous value of GSX.

Well, thank your for your comments but, maybe it would be fair to say that's a different kind of license, for developers wanting to create commercial airports including those VGDS, so the product would work stand-alone.

We use a different kind of approach: we don't prevent users to share GSX profiles and 3rd party commercial developers are welcome to include a GSX profile with a scenery without any fees, and even if somebody wanted to sell just the GSX profile, we don't have anything in contrary.

In all cases, the results of that work, will require a purchased GSX for end users.