Author Topic: Baggage loading without a loader  (Read 759 times)

HeicoH

Baggage loading without a loader
« on: September 24, 2022, 10:08:53 pm »
I am configurating small airports where only small aircraft can land and start.

E.g. the ATR-72, the BN-2 and the DHC-6.

If I want baggage to be loaded into those aircraft, it seems that I have to choose a loader, at least a belt. But this looks rediculous. When I choose "no loader", the baggage train arrives, stops for some seconds and then drives away with the baggage still on it. Do I miss anything?
My GSX test scenario (unless otherwise stated):
Sandbox environment
GSX v 2.9.1 (as of 20 Jan 2023)
Fenix A320, PMDG 737-800, ATR-72
EDDL (JustSim), EDDK (Aerosoft), both not Marketplace
GSX jetways disabled
no AI traffic
no antivirus or firewall software running
all apps started in admin mode

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Baggage loading without a loader
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 06:29:47 pm »
When I choose "no loader", the baggage train arrives, stops for some seconds and then drives away with the baggage still on it. Do I miss anything?

Do you mean "no loader" in the parking customization ? If yes, that's normal, but in general is wrong configuring something that should always be the same because is related to the airplane, in the parking.

Usually, the no loader option should only be used to disable ONE loader on that particular parking spot, because there's no space for two, but it assumes an airplane that normally has two loaders.

We don't have loaders that go lower than the ones available, ideally there should be a completely different animation of bags loaded manually, but is just not there, might be something for a future update.