Author Topic: fuel don't load FBW, again  (Read 2581 times)

marcogagnor

Re: fuel don't load FBW, again
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2022, 08:43:04 pm »
I did as you wrote but the truck did not stop because again I did not have the 9264 kg simbrief item to select. I have tried both with the selected option, and without, absolutely nothing changes. Before I updated I did the same procedures and the truck stayed, now not anymore. As for the jetways they continue to be like the default ones with the only incision "Las Vegas Airport" or "Delta etc ..". Even after uninstalling and reinstalling.

Turok144

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2022, 05:19:08 am »
No.  I have not changed anything to enabled or disabled regarding fuel.  In fact, this is the first time I'm being made aware that this option exists. Thank you for the info, I will take a look and change it accordingly.  Perhaps it was changed when I installed the update.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 06:09:10 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2022, 06:11:59 pm »
I have tried both with the selected option, and without, absolutely nothing changes.

That's not possible. If you really changed the "Show fuel/cargo dialog" option, the refueling should be COMPLETELY different.

If it's Enabled, you'll see the GSX Menu with several quantities *and* the Simbrief entry IF you have a valid SimBrief plan.

If it's Disabled, you won't see ANY menu, but the completely different procedure I already indicated in my last reply to you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2022, 06:13:51 pm »
No.  I have not changed anything to enabled or disabled regarding fuel.  In fact, this is the first time I'm being made aware that this option exists. Thank you for the info, I will take a look and change it accordingly.  Perhaps it was changed when I installed the update.

As I've said, if you select "RESET" in the Airplane configuration page, GSX will go back to using its own internal configuration, which has that option Disabled. If you see the option changing from Enabled to Disabled, then it's 100% sure you changed it.

Or, perhaps, you download a custom profile for that airplane someone made with the option Enabled. In either case, the installer will never install or change any custom airplane profile.

marcogagnor

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2022, 04:38:46 am »
if I leave the option active in the aircraft settings, nothing changes, do not compare the choice for simbrief, although the icon dedicated to him is green. If not the selection I have no choice. Before the GSX PRO update, I didn't have this problem, I saw the option even if it didn't work correctly, but at least I saw the symbrief option

marcogagnor

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2022, 03:25:16 pm »
You're right, I didn't save the option before exiting, now without it it works like in the Fenix. However selecting the option "show etc .." the symbrief choice does not appear even though it is green. When I will try the ER190 which does not have EFB I will need that option.
For jetways I solved it by reading some old threads. Thank you

Turok144

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2022, 03:50:40 pm »

As I've said, if you select "RESET" in the Airplane configuration page, GSX will go back to using its own internal configuration, which has that option Disabled. If you see the option changing from Enabled to Disabled, then it's 100% sure you changed it.

Or, perhaps, you download a custom profile for that airplane someone made with the option Enabled. In either case, the installer will never install or change any custom airplane profile.

Hi Umberto,

I ticked the little button for the fuel and everything is working fine with the fueling now. 👍

Thanks