Author Topic: No simbrief tab in gsx menu  (Read 1421 times)

Beikirch

No simbrief tab in gsx menu
« on: September 23, 2022, 12:35:12 pm »
Hello
 I have a problem with simbrief integration, the main menu don't show the simbrief tab. I put in my simbrief username in settings but it didn't work.
Any help please.
Saile Thx

Leopardo Di Cardio

Re: No simbrief tab in gsx menu
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 01:08:14 pm »
Hello
 I have a problem with simbrief integration, the main menu don't show the simbrief tab. I put in my simbrief username in settings but it didn't work.
Any help please.
Saile Thx

It also happened to me, but at a time when the flight plan was not loaded, but on the map he only assigned departure from the stand and gave Fly... if I had loaded the flight plan that was created in Simbrief, then in GSX Simbrief OK was shown in green  , sometimes in red /but that was already written in the discussion about the ICAO code in aircraft.cfg /instead of B737-800 only B738/
I also wondered, have you correctly assigned the type of aircraft in the Simbrief with the one you are stand on airport with?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 01:13:27 pm by syphax »

Beikirch

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 01:25:05 pm »
Hi
I mean, the TAB isn't even in the menu. The aircraft type is okay.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 02:19:15 pm »

The SimBrief button is below the Restart button, you might have to resize your menu to see it.

Beikirch

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2022, 02:47:25 pm »
Oh my god I'm stupid thx you very much  :P

Leopardo Di Cardio

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2022, 02:57:41 pm »

The SimBrief button is below the Restart button, you might have to resize your menu to see it.

Umberto, thx.  I thought that the menu could only be moved, not expanded and stretch. So it's good to know that it's only hidden.
On the second photo, it looks like the Restart option ends it..ok :-)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 02:59:57 pm by syphax »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2022, 03:08:58 pm »
Umberto, thx.  I thought that the menu could only be moved, not expanded and stretch. So it's good to know that it's only hidden.On the second photo, it looks like the Restart option ends it..ok :-)

All menus in MSFS can be moved and resized, and some might even miss options if their size is not enough, for example the standard Camera menu, if it's not high enough, the bottom options won't show.

Leopardo Di Cardio

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2022, 06:12:31 pm »
Umberto, thx.  I thought that the menu could only be moved, not expanded and stretch. So it's good to know that it's only hidden.On the second photo, it looks like the Restart option ends it..ok :-)

All menus in MSFS can be moved and resized, and some might even miss options if their size is not enough, for example the standard Camera menu, if it's not high enough, the bottom options won't show.

That they can be moved, yes, I knew that, but I thought that they could not be enlarged or reduced, hence the problem with the covered Simbrief ;-)