Author Topic: Only use front door for stairs (in pmdg 737)  (Read 1041 times)

Victoroos

Only use front door for stairs (in pmdg 737)
« on: September 22, 2022, 06:49:53 pm »
Hi all,

At Eham only the front of the aircraft is used to unload and load the passengers. Is there a way to set this up without telling gsx to never use the back exit (which i I think is used at the B gate?)

Cheers
Vix

Leopardo Di Cardio

Re: Only use front door for stairs (in pmdg 737)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 08:44:39 pm »
Hi all,

At Eham only the front of the aircraft is used to unload and load the passengers. Is there a way to set this up without telling gsx to never use the back exit (which i I think is used at the B gate?)

Cheers
Vix

If the plane is at the gate and the rear door is open, it is usually used before boarding for the cleaning service inside the plane in real life, which enters the plane from the outside and then exits the stairs outside with the trash. I have the impression that this service was in GSX earlier  as well as de-icing services, but I think all this will eventually come to MSFS, then the stairs in the back door will come in handy /and the gate in front/.
Of course, at the current moment when they are useless open with stairs and serve no purpose, it is useless to have them open and with stairs to them.
Another problem with the rear door is already the Asobo A320 Neo, when passengers go to back door,which is closed...unfortunately, the door control, like e.g. the PMDG manual, is missing in the 320Neo.  the back part for baggage is closed and the suitcases roll in /or out/...this problem, like the catering in the front, bothers me more than the unused stairs if I'm standing at the gate.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 08:57:06 pm by syphax »

hst12

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 10:17:23 pm »
If there is a jetway you can disable stairs for each parking spot with a (working) jetway.

Leopardo Di Cardio

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 10:28:40 pm »
If there is a jetway you can disable stairs for each parking spot with a (working) jetway.

GSX Settings // Customize Airport // Define gates and check Disable staircases. :)

Victoroos

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2022, 04:04:30 pm »
But then it uses no staircases..