General Category > FSDT Promotions

GSX Pro

(1/2) > >>

Jwall:
Hi, is there any discount on the price of GSX pro for GSX level 2 owners?
thank you
GM

virtuali:
Sorry, no.

taxiwaylanding:

--- Quote from: virtuali on September 22, 2022, 03:06:19 pm ---Sorry, no.

--- End quote ---

Come on :D , do us something as a gesture of loyalty :D

virtuali:

--- Quote from: taxiwaylanding on October 26, 2022, 02:32:27 am ---Come on, do us something as a gesture of loyalty
--- End quote ---

Offering an upgrade price now, wouldn't be very loyal to customers that already bought it at list price.

We tried to hold our side of the deal, by offering constant free updates to GSX since 2012 when it initially came out, keeping users always updated in their journey from FSX, then FSX:SE, then P3D 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, with some updates being really massive and costed months of full time work, like when we remodeled lots of objects in PBR when P3D 4.4 came out. Never once we asked for any extra money for the past 11 years, and the GSX L2 was made as an *optional* expansion, not a mandatory paid update to support a new simulator. I think this is unheard of in the flight sim business, considering our products are not subscription-based.

I think 10 was a good time to finally release a new paid version, on a new platform.

kuilbop:
Ok no discount for customers, but more importantly... how to order, download etc etc.
cause as i said on YT comment... the website is an absolute horror to order with the seed? refresh and fills up your history.
It even made me angry!
Throught the installer it states that the used internal browser in that installer is outdated.
Fix that commerce website!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version