Products Support > GSX Support MSFS

GSX Pro Short-term Roadmap: what to expect in the next updates.

<< < (30/34) > >>

dudulino2008:
hi, I don't see references to the 3D animations of the passengers, has it been abandoned or is it still in progress? It was truly fantastic

virtuali:

--- Quote from: dudulino2008 on October 04, 2023, 03:48:28 pm ---hi, I don't see references to the 3D animations of the passengers, has it been abandoned or is it still in progress? It was truly fantastic
--- End quote ---

Of course, it hasn't been abandoned. We never gave an exact release date, we are only generically targeting sometimes before the end of the year but as with anything in software, release dates can change at any time, which is another good reason why we never announced any.

steve_multiversos:
Charge everybody an extra 5€ Considering Microsoft's policy now. I don't mind paying a little extra to help the company and programmers.

pre111:

--- Quote from: steve_multiversos on October 04, 2023, 11:31:41 pm ---Charge everybody an extra 5€ Considering Microsoft's policy now. I don't mind paying a little extra to help the company and programmers.

--- End quote ---

I Agree.

Mar1881:
Hi Umberto,
It has been over 1 year since a "proper VR/Dual Screen mode for the GSX menu" (direct quote) was promised in the first post of this thread, aptly named "Short-term Roadmap: what to expect in the next updates".
Updates have come and gone, but VR compatibility was never again mentioned.
Could you please give us an update on this? Is it even being worked on?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Best regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version