Products Support > GSX Support MSFS

GSX Pro Short-term Roadmap: what to expect in the next updates.

<< < (29/34) > >>

mcaparula:
I don’t think anyone has discussed the new Self-Loading Cargo and GSX.  Those developers have mentioned that there is not a way to actually sync the two services unless they work directly with FSDreamteam.  That said, they are going to make some additions to work with GSX.  I think GSX can add a couple of things to make this a little easier with SLC.

1) SLC requires the jetway to be connected long before boarding begins. So, I connect the jetway in MSFS for SLC, then, when I start boarding in GSX, it disconnects the jetway.  Maybe give an option so the jetway does not automatically move when you start boarding?

2) Separate Passenger Boarding and Baggage Loading as two separate entities.  SLC usually starts baggage loading a few minutes before passenger boarding.

GSX has been working great for me, and I think you’ve done a fine job with this software.

Michael Caparula

DVA12924:

--- Quote from: Justinthomas7 on August 03, 2023, 06:44:56 am ---
--- Quote from: kdfw on July 10, 2023, 01:50:02 am ---

--- End quote ---
Then we'll have the issue of multiple aerobridges which is a much bigger problem without SODE.

--- End quote ---

This. I really miss this and makes loading wide-body aircraft like 747-8, 787, A330-900 that are already available in the sim much more realistic and faster. Plus Aerosoft, PMDG, INIBuilds, Headwind, and other developers are in the process of making or about to release wide-body airliners.

While I don't know about programming, I wonder how difficult this would be for GSX. It already sees existing jetways and controls them, so could it take static jetways and convert them to moveable jetways and control them also? How did SODE do it and could GSX replicate this function in MSFS? From there, the jetway control could function the same as it does in P3D where you tell GSX I want Jetway 1 to door 1L and jetway 2 to door 2L so if only 1 jetway is needed, you just select the one you want to the door you want. I hope this can be done.

Justinthomas7:
I would guess the best solution is for Asobo to build it into the base game.  It's not complex - of other problems they've solved I don't imagine this is incredibly difficult.   I'm still surprised this wasn't included from launch.

It's a fair assumption that even when enabled, any existing scenery would have to be updated to make use of the new feature; we saw that with SODE - still plenty of older scenery (and some new) didn't support it.

I don't think it's reasonable for GSX to have to come up with their own solution as ultimately it has to be supported by scenery developers as well.

steve_multiversos:
Come on lads! I love this mod. When do we get the passengers in the Fenix?

Obviously, there will be bugs; don't worry just release it we can all debug if necessary. :)

Peace & Love

gnunciat:
Hello Umberto!

I'd like to know if is possible to make CDS 2438 air stairs covered or something similar. Basically, you can find only those type of stairs in Brazil.

We'd appreciate that so much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version