Products Support > GSX Support MSFS

GSX Pro Short-term Roadmap: what to expect in the next updates.

<< < (28/34) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: pinolo1978 on July 20, 2023, 01:29:53 pm ---you know what would be really cool? also see an animation of the crew explaining where are the emergency exits, seat belts etc etc
--- End quote ---

We are planning a complete overhaul of the crew in a future update.

andhog:

--- Quote ---
Yes, but I'm afraid to do it right, it might require a dedicated add-on, considering the huge amount of new characters animations required. In addition to new crew that would perform things like manual pushbacks pushing the wings on smaller GA planes, there's the issue of having to basically redo ALL passenger animations that are currently tailored for airliners.

--- End quote ---

I appreciate that it would be a lot of work but this is the number one feature I would like to have. I can do without the push back of small GA, those are usually handled by the pilot anyway. But the VIP services would be awesome, like a red carpet and a black Mercedes Sprinter with tinted windows rolling up and Louis Vuittons loaded into the baggage compartment 🙂

layercom:
Can we get better pushback truck animation logic? They sometime go left then correct then go to the path they need to do.

Same for GPU unit, the animation it reverses for so long before its parked, an better animation like in real life would be cool, right now the path the gpu takes isnt realistic looking they way it backsup etc.

Can these be improved? Arent those animation from p3d now into msfs? Time for an overhaul.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: layercom on August 02, 2023, 06:19:17 pm ---Can we get better pushback truck animation logic? They sometime go left then correct then go to the path they need to do.
--- End quote ---

Please make a reproducible example, with the airplane used, the airport used, the gate and the pushback direction, assuming it was the automatic Left/Right with no custom pushback ( because it will make testing easier ).

Justinthomas7:

--- Quote from: kdfw on July 10, 2023, 01:50:02 am ---thank for the reply, hope short-term means less than two years after launch, jk. 

going out on a limb here, but with a large user base with 737 and md80, they want to see this animation come to gsx, rather than seeing passengers inside the plane.

--- End quote ---

I've been really happy with the progress of GSX MSFS since launch, but this particular issue stands out as bizarre.  I would have thought something as basic as 737 (and similar) refuelling would have had higher priority than some of the new features launched.   I certainly hope to see this before any internal pax animations.

That said, it's up to FSDT to set their priorities, so we are at their mercy.  I still check the release notes for every update hoping to see this included.

Once PMDG release their 777 I may lose interest in flying the 737 and this will become redundant.  Then we'll have the issue of multiple aerobridges which is a much bigger problem without SODE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version