Author Topic: Reporting GSX Passengers now Angels  (Read 2146 times)

trisho0

Reporting GSX Passengers now Angels
« on: August 21, 2022, 05:01:32 pm »
I want to report from MFS, after calling GSX services for boarding the passengers start descending from the sky like angels to enter the jetway.

Patricio Valdes

AUA9085

• My Youtube Profile :)
Re: Reporting GSX Passengers now Angels
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2022, 05:07:50 pm »
Are those 3rd Party jetways there? I guess they are not fully compatibly right now. I have the same problem in Vienna that the pax are walking funny ways :D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2022, 05:18:57 pm »
I think this might be possibly caused by the airport having a jetway bridge that enters deep inside the terminal, with the terminal having a raised solid floor inside.

Is the first screenshot a default airport ? If yes, which airport and gate is, exactly ?

trisho0

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2022, 06:05:09 pm »
I think this might be possibly caused by the airport having a jetway bridge that enters deep inside the terminal, with the terminal having a raised solid floor inside.

Is the first screenshot a default airport ? If yes, which airport and gate is, exactly ?
The airport is KSFO default. I had to go back to MFS to recreate the "angels" (lol). This time was in Gate F22.
Patricio Valdes

trisho0

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 01:34:04 am »
Reporting a GSX Tug vehicle held by another angel driver while other passengers trying to land on the jetway (lol).
So, I think passengers and some vehicles may need a fix.
This time was KSFO default Gate G1
Patricio Valdes

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2022, 01:37:53 am »
Reporting a GSX Tug vehicle held by another angel driver while other passengers trying to land on the jetway (lol). So, I think passengers and some vehicles may need a fix.

The vehicle can be easily fixed by adjusting its starting position. In FSX/P3D, that would have been classified by a "vehicle inside a building bug", now it becomes an "angle vehicle bug", because in MSFS all default terminals are "solid", so vehicles will automatically jump on them if they are placed inside the terminal perimeter.

We tried to reduce this effect by changing the default starting position for the pushback to be closer to the airplane, but in some places it must be adjusted manually.

vin747

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2022, 09:52:45 am »
I had the same problem with CRJ in LPFR airport.. it was a ramp parking and when i tried to deboard pax, they all flew up into the sky.. deboarding happened ok in some other airport that i tried..

trisho0

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2022, 12:24:31 am »
I updated again the GSX Pro today and still flying passengers with MSFS in KSFO Gate F22.
Is someone experiencing similar to this and resolved?

Patricio Valdes

trisho0

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2022, 02:31:27 am »
Reporting today, I did FSDT Live Update and still flying Crew and Pax. MSFS log added.

Patricio Valdes

trisho0

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2022, 04:16:46 am »
Reporting today and Angels still up and on time.
LOG here...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2022, 11:03:12 pm »
Nowhere we ever said this problem was ever fixed on any of the recent updates, the vehicles drivers were fixed in a recent updates, not the passengers. We are still working on this, should be in the next update.

trisho0

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2022, 04:14:08 am »
At the end of the flight, I saw Parachutes can be seen ... and LOG attached here.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1puAAQldng-xM3PKWby1g4dO1VnTVM6q3/view?usp=sharing
Patricio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2022, 09:54:16 am »
At the end of the flight, I saw Parachutes can be seen ... and LOG attached here

Your log is not useful, because it must be from another session, since it shows you loaded the sim, didn't do anything with GSX, and then the sim crashed for other reason.

There must be a problem with ground altitudes at that scenery, which you don't say which one is. The next update would only fix a problem we found on Boarding when passengers starts inside a terminal with a solid roof, this is a completely different problem nobody ever reported on Deboarding but clearly it must be something wrong with the scenery, otherwise it would have happened to everybody, everywhere.

trisho0

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2022, 04:29:52 pm »
The LOG didn't report it? Umberto, that's weird. I will repeat the flight or simply after parking the Bird I will see how GSX pax goes.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 04:47:55 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2022, 04:49:56 pm »
The LOG didn't report it? Umberto, that's weird. I will repeat the flight or simply after parking the Bird I will see how GSX pax goes.

Of course the log didn't reported it, it's not a GSX code "error", passengers are just instructed to walk at 0 meters from ground ( unless they are on a jetway ), so if the ground there wasn't as one would expect, it's not something that causes an error.