Cloud9 Support > XCity Rome

XCity Rome plane crash on startup

<< < (3/3)

virtuali:
I can only confirm there's no crash at the coordinates you specified, look the attached screenshot. The only explanation, is that you haven't installed the fix properly.

I see that you use "spostamento rapido". This option do not reproduce the crash. You should fly normally and make sure that "crash detection" is checked under the "Aircraft" realism settings.

For the fix I think is not much else that can be done wrong...I mean they are just to .bgl files to be replaced. I'm sure I've installed it correctly.

virtuali:
I only put the airplane in Slew mode to take the screenshot, I can't see any crashing, and tried to flew for 5 minutes in the area around those coordinates, and of course I have the crash detection on.

I'm sorry, but still can't reproduce the problem, if you are sure you installed the crash fix correctly, it might be caused by another scenery in the area.

Thank you for your time Umberto. That's strange....I've double checked everything again and still have the collision with an invisible object.
It's ended with disabling the collision detection in FSX and FSPassenger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version