Author Topic: PMDG CDU clicking?  (Read 816 times)

HAExperts

PMDG CDU clicking?
« on: September 14, 2022, 08:47:46 am »
Not sure if this is something new or not.  When hitting various functions (boarding, fuel, etc). The secondary CDU clicks and changes pages.  While I understand the point of this.  Was this added cause I do not recall it doing this. 

Can this be disabled please.  I’d rather be in control of it instead of GSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG CDU clicking?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 08:52:12 am »
This feature has been added since GSX for MSFS came out, and it's there because is the only way to automatically operate doors on the PMDG, and send away its own vehicles that would otherwise conflict with GSX ones, since they can't be removed in any other way.

Most user appreciated this feature so I couldn't imagine why anybody would turn it off, considering it purposely uses the secondary FMC precisely so it won't disturb you while operating the main one ( unless you always play as F/O ), but we might consider adding some option to turn if off in a future update.

HAExperts

Re: PMDG CDU clicking?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 09:03:42 am »
I think it is a nice feature for sure.  I have a home cockpit and end up having to use the primary anyway.  I just wasn’t sure if there was a way to disable it as I thought I was going crazy hearing clicking then figured it out by looking inside the plane which I hardly do of course.