Author Topic: No jetways at the arrival airport  (Read 776 times)

AlexPilote

No jetways at the arrival airport
« on: September 14, 2022, 12:39:57 am »
Hello everyone  :)

Since the acquisition of gsx I have a problem with the jetways at the arrival airports. Indeed I always have jetways on my departure airports, however when I after landing on my arrival airport I have no more jetways whether it is an airport with a scene or not. I am therefore obliged to re-launch the flight and put myself at the gate to obtain gateways. I also add that I don't have the jetways at the arrival but I do have all the ground services.

If you know the source of the problem I'm interested. Thanks in advance!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No jetways at the arrival airport
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 08:36:14 am »
Jetways are not created by GSX dynamically using some kind of code, they are part of standard .BGLs that contains jetways for the airport, so their creation is completely in the hands of the sim, if they show on takeoff, it's means the scenery is correct.

The only thing I can think of, is  using the Addon Linker and changing the priorities or installing other sceneries in the Official folder which might have changed the loading order of the packages.

The correct priority for the fsdreamteam-world-of-jetways package should be after all default areas, but before any 3rd party sceneries.

With the current released version, SU9, this can be controlled by rearranging the CONTENT.XML file, but with SU10 (to be released shortly), this file will be gone, and there will be a new way to rearrange areas in the program itself.