Author Topic: In game menu window not opening  (Read 1217 times)

gabrielgcosta

In game menu window not opening
« on: September 13, 2022, 05:48:36 am »
Hi, everything seems to be running fine here, coutl running and airports cache loaded, I have a few gsx messages on the top left corner, and the icon active on the toolbar. But for some reason when I click the GSX icon on the toolbar, the menu window does not appear.

Tried reinstalling many times, updating, other planes, but nothing works.

Any suggestions of what maybe wrong?

Thanks,

GC

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: In game menu window not opening
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 11:01:57 pm »
Hi, everything seems to be running fine here, coutl running and airports cache loaded, I have a few gsx messages on the top left corner, and the icon active on the toolbar. But for some reason when I click the GSX icon on the toolbar, the menu window does not appear.

You mean you have the GSX icon on the toolbar, but nothing happens if you click it ?

gabrielgcosta

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 02:21:06 am »
Yes, nothing happens... It activates and deactivates, but no menu window appears...

gabrielgcosta

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2022, 02:24:13 am »
Hi, please, any response.

Turok144

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2022, 02:33:33 am »
I experienced a similar issue today.  As usual I parked in my custom spot and I stopped where I had set the stop point in the editor.  GSX did not like my parking and said it was too small.  I then had GSX reposition my PMDG, which was 9 feet beyond where I had set the stop point.  Pls note, this has not happened before.

When I clicked on GSX icon, it immediately started deboarding passengers without me requesting deboarding.  The airplane doors did not automatically open as in the past and neither did the cargo doors for the baggage.

When I clicked the GSX icon again, there was no menu and all there was, was a spinner.  I had to exit the sim after that.  Not sure why it was doing that.

Turok144

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2022, 03:48:37 am »
Okay, just following up on my previous post.  I just tried again and this time everything was fine.  So perhaps it was just a fluke.  I reset the parking position with the editor.  Thinking back, I may have reset it when I used the PMDG cargo plane so that may explain why it was shifted by 9 feet.

It's 9:49pm and all is well.  ;)