Author Topic: Crew menu not showing  (Read 931 times)

paulwain

Crew menu not showing
« on: September 12, 2022, 05:49:08 pm »
Is anyone else having an issue with the crew menu not appearing? Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

End of the flight, passengers have deboarded, I hear the audio asking if I want to deboard crew but the menu doesn't automatically appear to pick my choice, and when I manually open the GSX menu, it doesn't show for me to select my choice so there is no other way around.... It doesn't happen all the time, its probably 50/50 chance weather it does or not for me.

I know its only a small issue but just curious if it's a known bug or if I am doing something wrong myside. I am on the latest update and using Fenix.   

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Crew menu not showing
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 06:29:01 pm »
End of the flight, passengers have deboarded, I hear the audio asking if I want to deboard crew but the menu doesn't automatically appear to pick my choice

The menu doesn't open automatically if the toolbar icon has been disabled.

This might have happened either if you closed it manually, but in some cases GSX also closes it automatically, we'll release a update to the way the menu works, that should make this less confusing.

paulwain

Re: Crew menu not showing
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 11:07:29 pm »
Many thanks for the reply.

Exactly what you said, I have just completed a few flights and made sure it wasn't disabled on the toolbar and both flights the menu appeared.

Thank you