Author Topic: AIG Traffic Controller removes GSX vehicles when it's started  (Read 11127 times)

cesarkambara

Re: AIG Traffic Controller removes GSX vehicles when it's started
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2022, 08:10:54 pm »
I'm also facing the same problem. Very annoying not seeing the airport after a 3+hr flight. This has to be a GSX issue, as this wasn't an issue at release of GSX and AIG hasn't received any update since.

exactly

MrMarcelA380

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2022, 10:55:37 pm »
are you using DX11 or 12?

I activated DX12 and had the issue instantly on the next flight.
Had it never before.
But unlike before i also started GSX before injecting AIG, so it could be this too
Or just a coincidence

I did not have the latest gsx update from the 7th installed.
Did update that now, hopefully this was not a mistake xD
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 11:40:07 pm by MrMarcelA380 »

fcmusician

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2022, 12:40:24 am »
I run AIG after I am up and flying. When I land I have no problems with ground traffic.
Frank B^)

Brokenbroccoli

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2022, 10:18:04 am »
I wonder if everyone experiencing this is in SU10 beta? I'm on DX11 though

MrMarcelA380

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2022, 01:52:32 pm »
I did fly 3 to 4 flights a day since release and only had the issue once yesterday.

I have now updated to the latest version from the 7th. I will see now if it happens more often with the update

I'm on SU9

Commander_KK

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2022, 04:05:04 pm »
AIG was injecting traffic from the beginning without any problems. I installed GSX and both were working. But suddently it stopped injecting traffic. I don't know after which gsx update.
haven't seen one single aig airplane since two weeks. Don't want to blame gsx for it. has anybody experienced the same problem?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2022, 06:14:20 pm »
This has to be a GSX issue, as this wasn't an issue at release of GSX

It's not obviously a GSX issue, as confirmed by a previous poster:

this time not starting AIG, and everything was fine. Arrival airport scenery was there and GSX worked pefectly at both Airports.

If the issue is really too much AI generated, it can change a lot depending on airport, time of the day and day of the week and AI schedules so, it's not the issue wasn't present at GSX release, it's just you didn't end up in such situation before.

Tuskin38

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2022, 06:22:18 pm »
So it's probably a base sim issue, not either of the addons. I bet combining them puts in too many objects for the sim to handle.

AIG Traffic Controller has a slider that lets you control the % of spawned aircraft, try lowering it and see if it still happens.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 06:27:09 pm by Tuskin38 »

ashun

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2022, 10:33:10 am »
What I have realised that GSXpro and AIGTC work flawlessly in all third party airports (atleast for me) either payware or freeware downloaded. The only airports where this problem occurs are ASOBO detailed airports. I tried EGLL, LFPG, EDDF and LEMD with same problem. I you start flight without AIGTC, GSX works accurately on these airports as well but when you start AIGTC , no traffic is seen in spite of it being shown on TC map.
IF you start flight with AIGTC on, it removes some GSX vehicles and animations and VDGS.
I dont know the reason behind it, just an observation and I have no idea why this happens.

Best wishes

Hanse

• Beta tester
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2022, 02:53:54 pm »
The behaviour seems to be different depending on the airport e.g. if it is an Asobo or and add-on one.

At EDDF (Asobo) after loading the plane at the gate, I used GSX to attach the jetway and everything was fine. Then I started AIG TC (set to 50% ai-traffic) and after some time the ai-planes appeared but immediately disapperaed after, when the AIG TC map was displayed. However, on that map all those ai-planes were still displayed.

Using the same procedure at two add-on airports (SimWings EDDH and GS LOWW) everything worked fine as required. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2022, 03:08:52 pm »
At EDDF (Asobo) after loading the plane at the gate, I used GSX to attach the jetway and everything was fine. Then I started AIG TC (set to 50% ai-traffic) and after some time the ai-planes appeared but immediately disapperaed after, when the AIG TC map was displayed. However, on that map all those ai-planes were still displayed.

Does this problem require to read the airport data ? If yes, perhaps the problem is simply because the airport is encrypted, Asobo EDDF surely is.

Brokenbroccoli

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2022, 03:26:02 pm »

Does this problem require to read the airport data ? If yes, perhaps the problem is simply because the airport is encrypted, Asobo EDDF surely is.

No, it also happens at FSDT LSZH. I wonder why in the last couple of days this problem ocurred to so many people (including me) but I don't remember anyone reporting that at launch of gsx. For me, it worked well for weeks, I almost fly daily in and out of LSZH, always with AIG and gsx (I update gsx regulary, but AIG has not received an update in months (on my machine))

Kaiii3

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2022, 03:27:17 pm »
Hey,

Most important question: are we talking about SU10B or SU9?

During testing SU10B i ran into a few issues with the Nummer of Simobjects the Sim can handle at the same time. I was not able to fully investigate this so far.

ashun

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2022, 04:19:41 pm »
SU9

Hanse

• Beta tester
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2022, 05:45:48 pm »
Iam using SU10B. And it do not believe that it has something to do with EDDF Marketplace and the encryption. I use the standard CD MSFS version and never had any problems with AIG Traffic and EDDF gates. Also GSX "finds" the correct gates........   
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 06:43:25 pm by Hanse »