Author Topic: Multi selection for walker waypoints  (Read 1270 times)

akaa

Multi selection for walker waypoints
« on: September 11, 2022, 11:41:12 am »
Should "multi selection"  (All airport positions) also work for walker waypoints?

(I'm able to change parking positions etc. all at once, but the walker waypoints only ends up working only for the parking were I am)

olliejstacey

Re: Multi selection for walker waypoints
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 05:27:21 pm »
Best way is to copy & paste within the .ini file. But these positions are fixed (i.e. they don't translate from gate to gate).

Umberto, it would be really nice to be able to apply a translate to pax waypoints, parking guidance, baggage carts, pushback tug, etc. I'm doing the gates for LTFM (Scenery TR Design) and it's about 500 SHIFT+ARROW clicks to get each VDGS position in place (my fingers, and keyboard, would very much appreciate this!)...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2022, 02:06:15 pm »
We'll consider adding the translate function to pax waypoints as we have for the pushback, in a future update.

olliejstacey

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2022, 10:45:26 am »
Can you expand the scope to translate more than just pax waypoints? Particularly parking guidance system and vehicles. This would be incredibly helpful and allow us to speed up our ability to create and share profiles with the community, which ultimately makes GSX more valuable for everyone.