Author Topic: Bug with departure sequencing of fuel truck and catering service.  (Read 776 times)

Profane

Bug with departure sequencing of fuel truck and catering service.
« on: September 13, 2022, 04:04:00 pm »
Despite having the 'Assistance Services Auto Mode' de-selected and applied, my last two flights have had the fuel truck and catering service start after all the passengers have boarded. Is there a way to fix this?

Also, even with the User Interface sound volume set to 'Off' I still get the annoying TTS voice saying 'crew boarding' etc etc. I really would like to have all of those audio TTS' silenced if possible please?

Cheers

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Bug with departure sequencing of fuel truck and catering service.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 04:56:38 pm »
Despite having the 'Assistance Services Auto Mode' de-selected and applied, my last two flights have had the fuel truck and catering service start after all the passengers have boarded. Is there a way to fix this?

Please provide reproduction steps, because the only way to have the catering and refueling start automatically after boarding, is to have the auto service option enabled.

Also, even with the User Interface sound volume set to 'Off' I still get the annoying TTS voice saying 'crew boarding' etc etc. I really would like to have all of those audio TTS' silenced if possible please?

We already confirmed this option will come with an update.