Author Topic: Updated GSX but still problems  (Read 1724 times)

bwbriscoe

Updated GSX but still problems
« on: September 08, 2022, 12:29:18 am »
I've updated GSX through the FSDT live update and still have problems with the programme. Flightbeam KSFO has no working GSX at gates. I'm sure there are others, just haven't got around to testing.

What a mess.

mleuck

Re: Updated GSX but still problems
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 02:33:12 am »
 Yes, it is! And, all for MSFS!

monarch547

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 08:34:22 am »
Exactly.
An absolutely brilliant,immersive add-on gone to pot for Xbox
Any chance that us P3D5 guys can have an old version stand alone installer.At least it worked.

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 09:01:19 am by monarch547 »

srcooke

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2022, 09:27:01 am »
I've updated GSX through the FSDT live update and still have problems with the programme. Flightbeam KSFO has no working GSX at gates. I'm sure there are others, just haven't got around to testing.

What a mess.

It may useful if you were to post the couatl.log and gsx .ini file in use.

The fix for isolated parking posted on 7th does indeed work and corrects that specific problem for example at FSDT LSGG:

GSX Fix: Fixed missing parking spots in FSX/P3D if custom profiles didn’t include any parking systems.

Of course this may not apply to your specific problem.
Regards
Stephen Cooke

bwbriscoe

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2022, 01:24:05 am »
Am I expected to locate the problem and solve it? Surely as a customer, it should be the developer that detects the problems in the programme and fixes it??
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 04:25:22 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2022, 04:27:29 pm »
Am I expected to locate the problem and solve it? Surely as a customer, it should be the developer that detects the problems in the programme and fixes it??

And how the developer is supposed to even KNOW which problems you have, with such a generic description ?

I've updated GSX through the FSDT live update and still have problems with the programme. Flightbeam KSFO has no working GSX at gates.

What this means, exactly ? Reading this description, literally, seems to indicate you have GSX working everywhere, except at Flightbeam KSFO, on parking of the "Gate" type.