Author Topic: Gsx Pro menu problems  (Read 1520 times)

Flyingdxtchman

Gsx Pro menu problems
« on: September 09, 2022, 02:32:12 pm »
Once opening the gsx pro menu from the toolbar. The menu hangs at loading and then automatically starts deboarding!! Ive tried everything from live update, to reinstalling gsx pro. And i still experience this problem. Its making the software unusable.

Any one please help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gsx Pro menu problems
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2022, 03:00:37 pm »
Try to Restart Couatl from the Tray bar when you are on the airport.

FilldasBill

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2022, 04:51:33 pm »
I have this same problem if I use "operate stairs" on some positions which I edit. The menu load without ending and deboarding starts automatically. I restart coautl often but I don't solve the problem.

FilldasBill

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2022, 06:36:40 pm »
I could reproduce this issue. Config a GA ramp near the terminal, set all vehicles and important: make a pax path. After I add the passenger path I get this issue ( here in Orbx lowi). Restart and at the beginning, first operate the stairs. After the stairs logged on the plane open the gsx menu, the the menu load without end and the deboarding begins automatically.

Flyingdxtchman

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2022, 06:53:57 pm »
Try to Restart Couatl from the Tray bar when you are on the airport.

I have tried this multiple times to no avail

Flyingdxtchman

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2022, 06:54:23 pm »
I could reproduce this issue. Config a GA ramp near the terminal, set all vehicles and important: make a pax path. After I add the passenger path I get this issue ( here in Orbx lowi). Restart and at the beginning, first operate the stairs. After the stairs logged on the plane open the gsx menu, the the menu load without end and the deboarding begins automatically.

Very same thing happens to me

FilldasBill

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2022, 07:09:26 pm »
Tested further: If a deleted the passenger waypoints or I set "Disable passenger bus" to OFF, then the issue is gone. Think here is a Bug

FilldasBill

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2022, 04:46:40 pm »
@virtuali, can y test it or do y need more information? Think here is a little bug