Author Topic: GSX Main Menu does not load  (Read 1471 times)

elee32

GSX Main Menu does not load
« on: September 07, 2022, 12:48:17 am »
I bought GSX Pro with great enthusiasm, it takes a long time to download the whole program but when I enter the MSFS and hit the GSX menu button, a GSX MAIN MENU box opens but it stays with a message "Loading GSX Menu, please wait..." and some spinning circles with the word Loading, but it never loads.
I have already left it like this for more than 3 hours believing that something is doing, but no.

I have already given Live Update to see if something needs to be updated, but curiously every time I open it, I see that it always starts an update and ends soon. The same thing also happens from FSDT Installer in the "Update" option. I say this in case I can give a clue.  :'(

UPDATE: Something else in case it might help: When I want to do a Live Update to try and see if it fixes anything, I see it say "Performing step 1 of 37 - GSX Pro" and start downloading and removing temporary files etc. but after removing a file fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of-jetways-scenery.zip the Live Update is closed. (All this in the same step 1 of 37 - GSX Pro)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 03:31:05 am by elee32 »

jimingchun

Re: GSX Main Menu does not load
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 08:14:27 am »
I encountered the same problem, and jetways was not replaced in the game

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 08:34:14 am »
I bought GSX Pro with great enthusiasm, it takes a long time to download the whole program but when I enter the MSFS and hit the GSX menu button, a GSX MAIN MENU box opens but it stays with a message "Loading GSX Menu, please wait..." and some spinning circles with the word Loading, but it never loads.  I have already left it like this for more than 3 hours believing that something is doing, but no.

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26759.0.html

UPDATE: Something else in case it might help: When I want to do a Live Update to try and see if it fixes anything, I see it say "Performing step 1 of 37 - GSX Pro" and start downloading and removing temporary files etc. but after removing a file fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of-jetways-scenery.zip the Live Update is closed. (All this in the same step 1 of 37 - GSX Pro)

This has been already explained so many times: it's normal only one step would be performed, the only time you'll see all steps performed is if you have ALL FSDT products, for ALL simulators, all installed at the same time. If you have only 1 product installed, only 1 step will be performed.

elee32

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 07:54:46 pm »
It is corrected with the Live Update that creates the MSFS folder that was missing.