Author Topic: no parkings avaliable **SOLVED**  (Read 3662 times)

abhigyan

Re: no parkings avaliable
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2022, 03:34:31 pm »
respected developer.
i was having the same problem.beacuse the software is not installing the MSFS folder inside the virtuali folder and inside the gsx folder.i have to manualy create the folder .after that everything ok. can any one explain why it is not installing the folder.using steam
thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2022, 03:45:25 pm »
Please clarify what do you mean with "the software" and the "virtuali folder", because I assure you the FSDT Installer surely installs the program in the MSFS folder

Zion78

There is no Parking Available
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2022, 03:49:14 pm »
I got GSX 2 days ago and when I spawned into KDFW, it says no parking available. I went to KDEN, KMDW, KSAN and KLAX and they all said no parking available. Please help

paul123

Continuous loading of GSX Menu
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2022, 03:56:19 pm »
Hi
Sorry started a new thread on this as posted under another.
I purchased this product yesterday. Have followed the install instructions as per the manual. Just done a 3rd reinstall. Antivirus and defender turned off. Updated just again with the FSDT Live Update. I am still getting the spinning loading GSX menu. I have waited 30 mins to see if it loads. I cannot see Couatl engine working under task manager even when I activate it from taskbar. I have created your download file Umberto to download for errors but nothing is created in it. All I can see is an Couatl.err file which the program creates. Please find attached.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2022, 04:08:37 pm »
We have some users with this problem, which we can't reproduce, but are trying to understand what's causing it.

abhigyan

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2022, 04:10:15 pm »
respected dev
sorry for not specific path is appdata-romming-virtuali-gsx- inside gsx has to creat MSFS folder beacuse the software not installing
thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2022, 04:11:45 pm »
sorry for not specific path is appdata-romming-virtuali-gsx- inside gsx has to creat MSFS folder beacuse the software not installing

You are not supposed to have this folder, unless you start customizing airports.

EDIT

Yes, you are absolutely right! It's normal this folder wouldn't exists on a clean install, because it's created only when you first customize a scenery, but for some reason, if it's not there, it will give the "no parkings" error.

So yes, the temporary solution is to create this empty folder:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX\MSFS

But since we identified it now, a proper fix will appear very soon.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 04:23:19 pm by virtuali »

Steveo

Main menu not loading and no parking spots are available
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2022, 04:18:52 pm »
Hello, as the title states, things arent working. I have followed all given directions. Loaded and reloaded 3 times. Tried offline updates, run as administrator. I purchased Sept 6th, I don't know if that has anything to do with it. It's frustrating because this product has so much potential. I'm 50 and not very tech savvy so quite a bit of the advice in here is over my head. Ive tried both 3rd party and stock airpirts with both pmdg 737 and the default Cessna.  No matter what the menu circle just spins and I'm told the are no parking spots. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
Steve R

badger300100

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2022, 04:34:58 pm »
i am currently reinstalling msfs i think the reason i never had the file is because i installed msfs onto a seperate drive to c:

abhigyan

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2022, 04:38:21 pm »
respected dev
thanks for reply. after creating the folder the the error was gine.one question then where should we put gsx profile. sorry for the q because i put all my gsx profile in msfs folder .if it will not be there then where should the profile to put using steam ver
thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2022, 04:43:19 pm »
That's the folder you need to place your GSX profiles in (they one you made or the ones you download), it's normal it won't be there in a clean installation, it's not normal the program would cause that error if it's missing, that IS a bug!

In any case, we'll are fixing it now by creating that folder in any case during an install/update, but it's ok to create it manually, if it's not there already.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2022, 04:57:45 pm »
The fix is already online now, both in the Live Updater and in the updated Offline installer: both will create the GSX profiles folder, if missing.

abhigyan

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2022, 05:04:26 pm »
respected dev
one dumb question for that i am really sorry. where it will create gsxprofile folder in steam ver
thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2022, 05:09:16 pm »
The folder is always the same, regardless of the simulator version.

Snowy

GFX Pro Infinite menu loading and unable to grab parking data
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2022, 05:27:56 pm »
I got GSX installed through the installer and I'm unable to use the program. When starting an in-game I get the spinning wheels forever and it says "There are no parkings available at this airport" in the top left. I am using no airport sceneries and trying to use the base airport customization files included in GSX Pro. The airframes I tried it on were both the A320 Fenix, A320 FBW and the 737-8 by PMDG and all don't work. I have verified that the couatl script is running so I am fairly sure that is not the problem.