Author Topic: GSX Broken ?  (Read 1271 times)

jwcruz825

GSX Broken ?
« on: September 04, 2022, 03:47:41 am »
so i fired P3D and it say i have a new update on the liveupdater... so i did it.. and it worked good when i pushed back and all and when i land and i put the gate
as they bringing me in all this its all over ? was the update meant for P3D ? or was for meant for  MSFS and it broke GSX in P3D ? cause before it was not like this
before that live updater... even thoe it use the same old CUALT from FSX they are to different sim and when it did the update all i notice 95% all it was MSFS..... any help to fix this would be appreciate.. BTW the texture on this update on P3D are Blurry and it give u random  airline truck stair are Cargolux and beltloader are Fedex.. using Wizzair in LJLJ.. so i belive its all broken

jtwright93

Re: GSX Broken ?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 11:47:43 am »
Had exactly the same issue when on stand F215 at Frankfurt using Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.0 professional  :(

jwcruz825

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 02:49:01 am »
yea i guess we wont get a reply from umberto and deal with the broken GSX

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2022, 04:58:04 pm »
We are aware of this issue, which has been reported many times and many times I replied we are aware of it, it will be fixed, but as a temporary workaround, you can disable the "Marshaller readout" in the settings to fix it.