Author Topic: Jetway does not react - but only on Arrival  (Read 4144 times)

Fragtality

Re: Jetway does not react - but only on Arrival
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2023, 07:52:58 pm »
Without any AI, the Jetway reacted upon Arrival! (EDDM>EDDF>EDDM)
The only thing that was strange was that the Jetway disconnected, which resulted in an Air-Walk.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2023, 01:29:57 pm »
Without any AI, the Jetway reacted upon Arrival! (EDDM>EDDF>EDDM). The only thing that was strange was that the Jetway disconnected, which resulted in an Air-Walk.

You don't have the #99 error, meaning the problem wasn't the Jetway API. But you still got lots of Simconnect errors so, whatever is causing them, be it AI, or some other add-on, it's nothing related to GSX itself, which simply got errors from the sim whenever it tried to do anything with it.

We are depending on Simconnect responding predictably. If it doesn't, there's not much else we can do about it, other than logging the error cleanly, which is exactly what is happening here.

Fragtality

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2023, 07:47:29 pm »
Okay, so who is reporting this to Asobo now?
Would you report it? I'm not sure if hit the right Description and if you would do that it surely would have more "credibility". :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2023, 11:40:38 pm »
There are two separate things involved:

- the 99 error, which is specific to the new API, we already reported.

- we need to be sure the generic Simconnect being stuck is really related to the maximum number of objects reached, meaning we need a reproducible case, possibly with no add-ons involved and a sample Simconnect code I'll have to write on purpose, to isolate the issue.

That's the only way to be taken seriously by Asobo.

Fragtality

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2023, 01:10:22 am »
Hmm, that is hard to tackle.
I mean, we have reproducible Case, it is just that it takes long. Something I can't really do without add-ons involved.
Any Ideas on how to find a shorter Procedure? Maybe just a quick take-off & landing on the same Airport might already be enough?