Author Topic: Move Underground Fuel Pod  (Read 863 times)

kien569

Move Underground Fuel Pod
« on: September 06, 2022, 05:51:39 am »
Hello FS DreamTeam! I figured out the issue with the jetways at BOS, seems like its a known problem with the scenery. Oddly enough I hadn't experienced it yet, I must have gotten lucky and always parked at gates with operational jetways prior to purchasing GSX PRO. I am really enjoying your product so far, going through the manual has really helped with editing things, and I am slowly getting the hang of it (a HUGE thank you to the FS Community for making profiles for specific airports, I can see it is extremely time consuming)
So now comes my next question, and that is it possible to move the underground fuel pods? For example, see my attached image. IRL the Airbus under wing fuel panel is on the port side of the aircraft. The profile for the Fenix had it under the starboard side, so I have managed to move it to the appropriate side. I then noticed that the underground fuel pod is only on the starboard side of the aircraft, and there wasn't one on the opposite side where I now needed one. I tried customizing the parking spot, but there was no option to move it. I know airports with underground fuel lines, have pods on both sides of the parking line at the gate to accommodate the variations (example is like the Airbus, vs Boeing/CRJs having the refueling panels on the starboard side).

Thank you so much again for an amazing product, and I hope you have a wonderful day.