Author Topic: GSX Pro Walk-in paths for rear door only  (Read 570 times)

alexm90

GSX Pro Walk-in paths for rear door only
« on: September 03, 2022, 11:59:24 am »
Hello all,

is it possible to create specific waypoints for passengers that are entering the airplane via the rear exit? I attached a picture for EBCI Gate 62, I created a pathwalk from the terminal to the frist stair and want the passengers for the back to follow the painted area on the ground to the rear stairs. But now all my pax are walking to the rear end, and the ones that board at the front stair will turn around and walk back. How can I prevent that? If it is not possible yet, it would be a great idea to implement it in a future update.

http://prntscr.com/4nlp00tIxPQ1

Best,
Alex

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pro Walk-in paths for rear door only
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 05:04:02 pm »
No, there's no way to separate paths for rear and front stairs, it will make the editor very complex, since it would require to define a waypoint as a junction.

Right now, passengers from the rear will always go from the rear exit, pass around the wingtip traffic cone, and go directly through the last waypoint of the path ( the first being the gate )

alexm90

Re: GSX Pro Walk-in paths for rear door only
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2022, 05:25:31 pm »
Thank you for your answer Umberto - is this something you might consider in an update? Also: At most aiports with walk-in gates you have two different routes. One for boarding and one for deboarding. An entry for a gate and an exit to the baggage claim. As far as I know this is currently not supported with GSX. Can you consider adding a second path walk feature for boarding/deboarding?

Best
Alex