Author Topic: After cleaning, I successfully got it to run again.  (Read 693 times)

Kolo

After cleaning, I successfully got it to run again.
« on: September 03, 2022, 12:02:09 pm »
In the meantime, FSDreamTeam has taken many complaints and errors seriously and made some updates. I have then only once the previous installation completely deleted from the computer, including registry entry, then downloaded the latest installer.

After this installation everything runs better, but with many errors, for example, editing the pushback does not go properly as it should be.  Now my GSX Level 2 for P3Dv5 is completely gone, but in MSFS it works reasonably. So you can install it if you accept the still existing bugs. We don't get the money back after all.

Who has a bad unusable version ( as I had it) should however once wipe everything clean and then run the latest installer and updates.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: After cleaning, I successfully got it to run again.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 04:56:22 pm »
The actual GSX bugs we fixed were really minor, what really happened is that, after a few days, more and more cloudflare nodes have completed their replication, so more users are finally getting the version they were always supposed to get.

And the installer is now more picky and flashes all kind of warnings if a download went bad.