Author Topic: arrival bug  (Read 988 times)

marcogagnor

arrival bug
« on: September 03, 2022, 01:27:47 am »
yet another bug, most of the arrivals at the destination airport I have to restart couatl because gsx is not available, or sent a follow car that if I followed would take me to the runway for takeoff and not to the gate (which I can not choose until after the restart)

goose66

Re: arrival bug
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 04:58:24 am »
if this is a bug, why don't I have it? I have not had to restart Coatl once.  I have restarted it because I want to for one reason or another, but have yet to NEED to restart it. 
Mark AAL3 VP-HR

marcogagnor

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 03:03:42 pm »
I every fucking arrival, I have to restart it, otherwise it does not open the menu and sends me a follow car that brings me back to the track, without me having asked for it. if it didn't happen to you amen, there is not only you

marcogagnor

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2022, 03:05:19 pm »
PS: thank you for your useless contribution.

Pirateinparadise

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2022, 03:15:56 pm »
I think that his point was if not everyone has the issue, then it is likely to be something on your end. I have never needed to restart it, either. I have played with exiting Couatl after I was airborne, and starting it after I landed. I didn't see any difference in how GSX behaved, and the FM car was always available. So, I don't think it's a bug, either. If you don't think it is helpful for your troubleshooting efforts to know that the program does not do the same for others, then I am sorry. 
The drinking rum on the beach kind. Not the software stealing kind.

marcogagnor

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2022, 05:49:39 pm »
no it is not useful to me, what is useful to know is if someone has the same problem, not if he does not have it. Right now it is successful again, I arrive at the airport and the window does not open, comes a follow me that I have never asked. I don't care if you've never restarted it, I don't think anyone cares.