Author Topic: Door and Passengers Walking not Consistant  (Read 468 times)

triflyman

Door and Passengers Walking not Consistant
« on: September 04, 2022, 02:16:47 am »
Hi Virtuali,

Setting up my first airport and aircraft...KMBS at Parking 33 and the Black Square C208B.  Program changes the door position and walkways each time I load the aircraft.  Screen Shots attached of all this.  The C208B has it's door in the back, which I have identified as Pax1, but when I choose Board or Deboarding passengers about 2/3rds of the time the ramp goes to the engine cowl and the walkway will move to the front also.  Sometime both together and sometimes independently.  Only way I can get it to work is first go into the Passenger Walkway editor...let it load and just simply hit NumPad Enter.  Then load the Aircraft Editor, choose Pax Door 1 and the editor page will show the correct position numbers but I have to hit "Customize in3D Editor" and the numbers, and the visual indicators show at the engine cowl.  Than I can change any number on the pop-up window and it will go to correct numbers and move the visual indicators.

Tried different airport, CYAM, parking 40 and using the default C208B...same result.

Also see there are a bunch of white numbers at the hanger door at KMBS Parking 33 (screen shot attached) and the posts for the walkway barriers are off the ground and in strange positions.

I have downloaded Sept. 2nd Offline Updater and installed.  I Zipped (attached) the 4 screen shots to save space.

Hope it can be fixed.

Thanks

Garry

Garry