Author Topic: This Post is directed to Umberto  (Read 4340 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: This Post is directed to Umberto
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2022, 09:00:05 pm »
Please run the FSDT Live Update now, because we found an issue that resulted in an airport custom profile not being loaded.

kmanning

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2022, 10:58:29 pm »
Please run the FSDT Live Update now, because we found an issue that resulted in an airport custom profile not being loaded.

Umberto,

Everything seems to be working okay now. I renamed the .ini back to it's original name and everything still works. This is for KSFO. I haven't checked the other Flighbeam addons yet but I supposed the update fixed them all. I hope so.

Ken.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 11:00:40 pm by kmanning »

chano777

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2022, 07:26:56 am »
Thank you Umberto,
Now everything works correctly.
Problem solved.
Regards

chano777

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2023, 03:32:04 am »
Hello Umberto ,
Yesterday I ran the update from FSDT Live Update, but now I have a problem; apparently the update caused a custom airport profile to not load.
The gsx window (shift+F12) also does not open if selected from the couatl dropdown.
Last August I had the same problem after updating the program but at that time you replied that you had found a problem that caused this and you asked me to update the program again from the FSDT Live Update and the problem was solved. It seems that this problem is occurring again when updating the GSX.
I hope you can help me.
Regards and Happy New Year!!!

chano777

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2023, 07:49:10 am »
Hello Umberto Again,
 apparently the update caused a custom airport profile to not load, but now the message that it is loading appears (See screenshot); but when I type Ctrl+Shift+F12 it doesn't work.
Parallel to this, every time I update the GSX and some scenarios that I have from FSDT from the FSDT Live Update, the update closes when it reaches 64%, it does not reach 100% as before. I don't know if that has something to do with the problem. I use FSX.
I hope you can help me to solve this inconvenience.
Regards,
Carlos