Author Topic: GSX Door problem with PMDG  (Read 1757 times)

Chris PU // A320

GSX Door problem with PMDG
« on: September 01, 2022, 07:59:27 pm »
The crew will NOT board the aircraft (PMDG 737-700/800) when the crewbus arrived (and so will passengers). It stands besides the aircraft and waiting for me to open Doors 1L and 3L. But these doors are already open and stairs are docked. Tried several configs with requesting boarding and doors closed (they will then open automatically) but same bug. Doors of the crewbus remain closed and I get this annoying beep telling me to open doors of the aircraft. Also closed and opened the doors via FMC but still nothing. Any clues on this?

carefaktor

Re: GSX Door problem with PMDG
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 02:27:07 am »
Yeah I have the same problem with all non jetway stands. GSX keeps telling me to open Exit 1 & 3. Tried opening them and closing but keeps reminding me to open the doors. Passengers won't load while this is happening but baggage ok.

I also get the middle stairs (I think) positioning itself next to the cockpit window on all non jetway stands.

I've reinstalled GSX as per the forum process and restarted Couatl everytime.

Kind of annoying since it happens at all stands without jetways.

I've attached screen shot and logs

edit:

Now I'm getting the same issue at jetways after passengers are loaded and during pushback. sigh.

Gav
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 04:04:58 am by carefaktor »
Gav Aplin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2022, 12:49:59 pm »
Yeah I have the same problem with all non jetway stands. GSX keeps telling me to open Exit 1 & 3.

When GSX calls a door using that generic name "Exit 1", it's an indication the airplane is not configured.

The reason why the internal configuration that comes with GSX for all PMDG 737 versions hasn't been loaded, is because you tried to create a custom configuration yourself BEFORE we released the standard one, and PMDG planes won't work without our base configuration loaded first, but yours now is taking precedence and doesn't work, because you started doing it before the internal one was added.

- Be sure you have the latest GSX update installed, which comes with configuration for all currently released PMDG 737 variations.

- Open  the airplane configuration editor, RESET the config, so it will show only "using internal database"
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 03:37:12 pm by virtuali »

carefaktor

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2022, 02:06:56 pm »
genius, thanks. work fine again.
Gav Aplin