Author Topic: PMDG 737-600 Door Positions Wrong and Unable to Correct Them  (Read 951 times)

musky2018

I tried GSX Pro with the PMDG 737-600 and found that all the door positions are way out of alignment, far more like a 747 than 737-600. Anyway, I read the manual on customising the aircraft and was able to reposition all the door positions to be much more accurate.

What I have found is that when I reposition a door and press enter to save the new position it seems to reset some if not all the already corrected door positions back to their original wrong default position, so basically it has me going round in a circle. It also does not recognise the PMDG 737-600s 2 cargo doors.

I have tried doing a de-install the reinstallation, but the same problem exits for me that I cannot correct the position of the doors

Regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG 737-600 Door Positions Wrong and Unable to Correct Them
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 11:57:40 pm »
I suggest waiting for us to add an official configuration for the -600, which we simply didn't had time to make it for the release.

PMDG planes requires some extra care, because of their custom variables so, even if you could edit them, you would still have to find all their custom variables and even if you managed to do that, you would still need to handle the custom parking brake and GSX editor doesn't have any interface to let you do that, even if it can, internally.

After we'll release a base standard configuration, you should be able to add your own edits, because the .INI adds on top of what's already in the GSX internal database.

davidcherrie

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 10:06:52 am »
I have the same issue. Everytime I adjust the doors on any of the 737s and save, the next time GSX loads up. They are back to their default locations.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 12:03:21 pm »
Yes, we are aware of this problem and will be fixed but, in the meantime, since we now have internal configurations for all PMDG 737 variants, there's no need to adjust anything.