Author Topic: Parking editor so stupid!! So fix it!!!  (Read 1503 times)

Aviator74

Parking editor so stupid!! So fix it!!!
« on: September 01, 2022, 03:13:19 am »
Parking editor should be so easy to use. Example to select an object using either F1/F4 which is NOT working prob another stupid bug...
You should be able to hover mouse pointer over the object and Hold/Right click to move/drag that object to anywhere you want. Fix this geez, getting sick half lazy appemtps of things..

pilot3033

Re: Parking editor so stupid!! So fix it!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 03:22:55 am »
The parking editor has worked the exact same way in this product since it was introduced years ago, and there's a very handy pop-up that tells you what each key command is. It's also in the manual.

Using the mouse was addressed already: they can't because the SDK does not allow for it. The work-around is to create a new "window" of some kind, but it is difficult due to the complexity. The keyboard is not hard to learn, and once you learn it it's actually much faster.

Tromac

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 03:32:03 am »
Way to sound like a petulant child! The editor is restricted by what is possible for them to do within the bounds of the SDK. It's also not as bad as you make it out to be. Rather than posting your dummy spit why not word it without the baby rant? You may find the devs more likely to take your suggestion and issues serious.

Aviator74

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 04:52:00 am »
Way to sound like a petulant child! The editor is restricted by what is possible for them to do within the bounds of the SDK. It's also not as bad as you make it out to be. Rather than posting your dummy spit why not word it without the baby rant? You may find the devs more likely to take your suggestion and issues serious.

Excuse me, I/we paid $50 for a product that was released with known bugs..So stop with the petulant child, keyboard tough guy..So howz this G Fuck yourself...

goose66

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2022, 05:00:12 am »
Where the hell did you buy this for $50.00?  I am guessing that not only are you petulant, but not very bright either.  However, you are in luck.  My uncle just happened to be the Nigerian Minister of Oil, Airports and Virgin Brides.  He sadly passed last week leaving over $20,000,000,000,000 in unclaimed money.  I need to disburse that money before the government finds out.  If you send me your email, I will give you all the details about where to send me a check so I can completely verify you are a legitimate partner.
Mark AAL3 VP-HR

goose66

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2022, 05:04:43 am »
Excuse me, I/we paid $50 for a product that was released with known bugs..So stop with the petulant child, keyboard tough guy..So howz this G Fuck yourself...
I am really confused about the last part of your post.  You need help with phonics and grammar, I think.  How's is a contraction meaning "how is" not a word ending in Z.  Also, was the G an abbreviation of Go?  Dude, if you are so busy being a petulant fool who paid 50 dollars for a 30-dollar product, I guess it's ok to abbreviate a 2-letter word, but really?
Mark AAL3 VP-HR

rgroy

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2022, 08:10:31 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Where the hell did you buy this for $50.00?  I am guessing that not only are you petulant, but not very bright either.  However, you are in luck.  My uncle just happened to be the Nigerian Minister of Oil, Airports and Virgin Brides.  He sadly passed last week leaving over $20,000,000,000,000 in unclaimed money.  I need to disburse that money before the government finds out.  If you send me your email, I will give you all the details about where to send me a check so I can completely verify you are a legitimate partner.

david roch

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2022, 09:49:55 am »
 ;D ;D ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2022, 12:14:41 pm »
Excuse me, I/we paid $50 for a product that was released with known bugs..

Why you keep repeating these are "bugs" ? It's not as if we deliberately decided NOT to use a mouse to move/rotate objects ( which is how GSX works in P3D! ), or that we deliberately decided to use keys difficult to remember.

It's just the way the sim is done, it's not possible for Simconnect add-ons to momentarily "steal" any key from the sim, and give it back when they are done with it, meaning we could freely decide all over the keyboard which keys to use for the editor. This is just not possible in MSFS ( it's possible in FSX and P3D ) and, whenever you use a key for something, the simulator will still execute the event, if it's assigned to something.

That's why we could only use those key that, when in Drone/Showcase camera wouldn't conflict too much with keys used by the sim, since in every case the simulator will execute its own event, together with the GSX one.

And that's why we suggest this on Page 37 of the Manual:

All normal Drone Camera controls are active as well. We suggest doing the following changes, and remove key mapping for the following features:

Toggle Drone Auto Focus: F4

Decrease Drone Rotation Speed: F3

Decrease Drone Translation Speed: F1

Decrease Drone Depth of Field: F2

« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 06:30:50 pm by virtuali »

BrianT58

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2022, 06:26:26 pm »
I am really confused about the last part of your post.  You need help with phonics and grammar, I think.  How's is a contraction meaning "how is" not a word ending in Z.  Also, was the G an abbreviation of Go?  Dude, if you are so busy being a petulant fool who paid 50 dollars for a 30-dollar product, I guess it's ok to abbreviate a 2-letter word, but really?
;D ;D ;D why is there no emoji for a mic drop  ;D ;D ;D
Regards
Brian

kevkearney

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2022, 06:58:04 pm »
The more I use GSX, and monitor the logs. The more I realize how many limitations MSFS has that GSX needs to workaround.
The fact that they've managed to put out a patch every day, with several bugs fixed in each one, is a testament to how hard they are working.
This post is just rude, and immature.

chumley

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2022, 09:17:20 am »

Could be one of those pesky Australians. It does cost 50 of their dollars.