Author Topic: Missing jetways  (Read 858 times)

PavlinS

• Prepar3D commercial virtual pilot
    • YouTube channel
Missing jetways
« on: August 30, 2022, 01:02:15 pm »
Hello, Virtuali, thank you for your hard work on your products. However I am facing a peculiar issue on airports all over my sim, which is, well, as title says missing jetways.

https://i.imgur.com/YztWhOx.jpg

Apologize for the large image, but as you can see on your beautiful KLAX airport in P3D I am lacking any jetways.
I should mention I have installed ORBX True Earth South California.
My pc perimeters are Intel Core i7 9700KF processor, 32 GB's 2666 MhZ RAM memory, RTX 2070S and 1 TB SSD plus two 4TB external HDD's.
Windows 10, latest version, latest NVIDIA driver.
I will be sincerely glad on your support.

Problem persists on all sorts of airports I have, the Prepar3D I am using is v4.5 HF3.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 01:17:37 pm by virtuali »
Trying to do good landings. Streaming and YT uploads of me flying mostly QW 787.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing jetways
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 01:18:18 pm »
A day screenshot, with the jetway more visible, would be useful, because I do see a jetways, but it's difficult to understand where they are coming from.

PavlinS

• Prepar3D commercial virtual pilot
    • YouTube channel
Re: Missing jetways
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 02:29:41 pm »
Actually, you can mark it as solved. I presume due to the fact I installed a lot of new programs in sim today, one of them RDShade this was the reason for the problem I was facing.

It is fixed now and thank you for the support, sorry for wasting your time on that one!
Trying to do good landings. Streaming and YT uploads of me flying mostly QW 787.