Author Topic: FBW Problems  (Read 1687 times)

marcogagnor

FBW Problems
« on: August 30, 2022, 11:32:44 am »
I solved the problem of refueling with the Erj190/195. But now I have several with the FBW, the tanker arrives stops but does not charge, I have to start it from the tablet of the plane, then finished refueling the operators no longer go away.  Now I am in Alicante at gate27 and the jetways remained disconnected during boarding, while loading luggage, only when boarding was completed the jetways connected but people never appeared, although now boarding mark completed
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 11:37:09 am by marcogagnor »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FBW Problems
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 11:41:52 am »
As already explained, if you close the toolbar panel after you called the Fuel truck, the subsequent refueling menu won't appear. Please read the manual at pages 66-67 which explains why the menu works that way.

marcogagnor

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 12:03:43 pm »
no one closed the bar, the menu appeared and I selected the item, so it's not as you say. Now I've been stuck for 3 hours, because the van is there stopped and does not want to leave, while it is written "fuel truck is on the way"

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 12:06:17 pm »
no one closed the bar, the menu appeared and I selected the item, so it's not as you say

I can only guess what happened, since you just said "the tanker arrives stops but does not charge", how can I possibly know if the menu appeared or not ?

- How much fuel you had when you called GSX

- Which refueling option you choose from the menu ?

marcogagnor

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 12:20:44 pm »
I had 0% because otherwise it does not charge, I selected the simbrief entry, the refueling did not start I waited 2 minutes, in the end I started it from the tablet. Apart from the flying operator on the wings ! LOL !, now the fuel truck does not want to go away and I do not know how to remove it

marcogagnor

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 12:25:23 pm »
I have to get out of the parking lot with the thrust reversers, let's realize

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2022, 12:27:39 pm »
I had 0% because otherwise it does not charge

What's "doesn't charge" ? GSX. Surely not, it can start from any quantity, provided the one you ask when the truck arrives is bigger than the one you had.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2022, 12:29:27 pm »
I have to get out of the parking lot with the thrust reversers, let's realize

There's a reason why there's "Reset position" button and a "Restart Couatl" button (they do the same thing), and it's precisely to get out of these situations.

Now, if you could make a precise report, step by step, of what you did, maybe we I can understand what's happening.

marcogagnor

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2022, 12:56:56 pm »
As I told you yesterday, if I set the fuel before starting the flight, from the sim menu, with for example 4%, both with the Erj190 and with the FBW the fire truck arrives and leaves without loading, this if it is the first flight, from the second I have no problems. Instead setting to 0% recharge even from the first flight, I tried it at least 10 times. Today I set to 0% before starting, I called the catering (now it's right, only one truck arrives in the correct door), the gpu, then the fuel. when the truck arrived I selected the item blockfuel simbrief, I waited a few minutes but it did not leave, so I started the refuel from the tablet. when from the tablet I reported the complete refueling, I tried to embark the passengers, the jetways did not connect but in the meantime the luggage was loaded. Finished loading the luggage, the jetways connected but the program gave "boarding completed", in fact I did not see any passengers get on. all this in Alicante LEAL gate27

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2022, 12:58:59 pm »
in fact I did not see any passengers get on. all this in Alicante LEAL gate27

Default scenery ?

marcogagnor

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2022, 01:06:49 pm »
yes,