Author Topic: GSX ISSUE (PD3 4.5 SP3)  (Read 1120 times)

bigdave

GSX ISSUE (PD3 4.5 SP3)
« on: August 28, 2022, 07:54:24 pm »
A few days ago I downloaded and ran the offline installer, then the universal installer. GSX came back and ran fine for a few flights. Then suddenly starting a flight I called up the GSX menu to dock the jetway and begin loading the plane. GSX stopped as soon as the pylons appeared, and I could not bring up the GSX menu. I ran the universal installer again and did another flight with the same issue, no GSX function at all. I flew into LAX and it was missing. Once again I ran the offline installer, then the universal installer to update. LAX is back, but GSX disappeared again as soon as I called for the jetway.   

bigdave

Re: GSX ISSUE (PD3 4.5 SP3)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 06:26:35 pm »
Hey I ran the FSDT Installer (the old one) and everything functioned normally. If you still have the old one, try running it. 

villaloha

• Canadian Airlines International
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 10:42:40 pm »
Hello bigdave!

Can you please give me old file for GSX?

Lesson learned, I will NEVER update ever again! Problems, problems and problems ugh!!!!

bigdave

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 12:54:58 am »
Hey I have tried and can't seem to attach this in an email. I'm sorry!! If I figure it out at some point I will definitely get it to you. What you might try is to search the forum for any posts regarding it. Maybe there is a post with a link that allows you to download it directly. 

villaloha

• Canadian Airlines International
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 12:56:18 am »
Hi, can you use Google Drive? It's very easy to use. I rather not having to spend all night trying to find old files on here. ;)