Author Topic: PMDG 737-800 flaps set to 30/40 when requesting pushback  (Read 858 times)

Moridin

PMDG 737-800 flaps set to 30/40 when requesting pushback
« on: August 28, 2022, 12:43:25 am »
Every single time I request pushback from GSX Pro for MSFS, after boarding has completed, after creating a custom quickedit pushback, I return to the cockpit and see the flaps set to 30 or 40. Every time. They were set to 0 before. Verified on last 5-6 flights - same thing.

Any ideas how to make this not happen?

goose66

Re: PMDG 737-800 flaps set to 30/40 when requesting pushback
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 04:37:21 am »
You obviously have a key bind that is causing this.  Check ALL of your active profiles for this bind. I use Axis and Ohs, so ALL of my profiles are blank except some keyboard view/camera/drone commands.  I have not seen this behavior.
Mark AAL3 VP-HR

Moridin

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2022, 01:31:36 pm »
You obviously have a key bind that is causing this.  Check ALL of your active profiles for this bind. I use Axis and Ohs, so ALL of my profiles are blank except some keyboard view/camera/drone commands.  I have not seen this behavior.

Nope. Checked. Only happens when doing a quickedit pushback and happens everytime, even if I just enter quickedit and leave it without pressing anything.

Fiorentoni

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2022, 01:50:46 pm »

Nope. Checked. Only happens when doing a quickedit pushback and happens everytime, even if I just enter quickedit and leave it without pressing anything.

What happens if you hit enter in the 737 without any GSX pushback active?