Author Topic: update not completed  (Read 1002 times)

gilbert519

update not completed
« on: August 28, 2022, 02:39:24 am »
good day
is it normal that every time a start the live update it only complete the step 1 of 37 and the program close it seem that it always update the same file over and over is it meen that iam missing 36 step thank you see my screen capture

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: update not completed
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 09:48:20 am »
It's completely normal that only few steps will be performed, unless you have all FSDT products installed at the same time.

What is not normal is the updater downloads the same files over and over, which indicates your local Cloudflare node still hasn't got the current files, so you need to use the offline installer to update:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26826.0.html

You can recognize if YOUR node has, by simply noticing if the Live Update doesn't download anything if you run it after this offline installer. If this happens, it means your local Cloudflare node is now fully updated, so you don't need to use this anymore, just the Live Update.

AUA9085

• My Youtube Profile :)
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2022, 09:55:48 am »
Something is wrong with cloudflare at all.
I am in austria and i am Not able to reach some specific ips from cloudflare (fsdreamteam.com) including:(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2022, 09:57:25 am »
I am in austria and i am Not able to reach some specific ips from cloudflare (fsdreamteam.com) including:(

Have you tried with different browsers ?

AUA9085

• My Youtube Profile :)
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2022, 10:25:57 am »

Have you tried with different browsers ?

Yeah, and different device.
Just read in the cloudflare forum that more users are having this. Lest see