Author Topic: boarding speed too fast?  (Read 2041 times)

bjratchf

boarding speed too fast?
« on: August 27, 2022, 09:45:21 pm »
I've succesfully got boarding to sync up with the simbrief amount I need, however, the boarding happens quite fast...

from the end of my couatl.log

emulateText_MSFS [GSX] Boarding requested 2.0
Number of passengers provided by airplane addon =  136
emulateMenu_MSFS
emulateMenu_MSFS CHOICE 2
channel.balance =  -1
emulateText_MSFS [GSX] Refueling service requested 2.0
Fuel price =  3.554
emulateText_MSFS [GSX] External Power is not available. 6
emulateText_MSFS [GSX] Boarding passengers now 2.0
emulateText_MSFS [GSX] 10/136 passengers boarded 1.0
emulateText_MSFS [GSX] 70/136 passengers boarded 1.0
emulateText_MSFS [GSX] 130/136 passengers boarded 1.0
emulateText_MSFS [GSX] 136/136 passengers boarded 1.0
emulateMenu_MSFS
emulateMenu_MSFS TIMEOUT 30
emulateMenu_MSFS CHOICE -1
channel.balance =  -1
emulateText_MSFS [GSX] Baggage loading progress 17% 3.0

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: boarding speed too fast?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 10:00:54 pm »
I've succesfully got boarding to sync up with the simbrief amount I need, however, the boarding happens quite fast...

That's because a jetway wasn't docked or, if  you are on a 3rd party airport and haven't excluded it from jetway replacement with the "Exclude 3rd party" button in the Config panel of the installer, GSX can't find a jetway because of the conflicting positions of the scenery and the replacement file, which will also result in boarding being simulated.

Fiorentoni

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2022, 08:21:56 pm »
I've had the same problem at HECA (Cairo), gate E7. HECA is excluded and the jetway was docked. No profile used,  asobo handmade default airport.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2022, 10:51:58 am »
asobo handmade default airport.

That's normal: it's an airport that only exists in the Premium versions, so it's encrypted like any other Marketplace airport, so GSX can't read it's parking spots names/positions and can't match them to a jetway, so it cannot recognize it as docked, meaning passengers will be simulated.

All these sort of issues should be fixed once we'll integrate the new navdata API that is coming in SU10. The jetways will still behave wonky (that's a different problem SU10 won't fix), but at least we should be able to read all airports.

Fiorentoni

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2022, 03:08:15 pm »
asobo handmade default airport.

That's normal: it's an airport that only exists in the Premium versions, so it's encrypted like any other Marketplace airport, so GSX can't read it's parking spots names/positions and can't match them to a jetway, so it cannot recognize it as docked, meaning passengers will be simulated.

All these sort of issues should be fixed once we'll integrate the new navdata API that is coming in SU10. The jetways will still behave wonky (that's a different problem SU10 won't fix), but at least we should be able to read all airports.

Oh yes you are right, I thought HECA was in the standard version and therefore unencrypted. Sorry, I should have checked before posting.