Author Topic: Activate GSX failed  (Read 769 times)

owner7913

Activate GSX failed
« on: August 27, 2022, 06:05:13 pm »
Hi, since the support hasn't been that great i will try to see if someone on the forum has been encountered with the same issue when trying to activate the product.
When i try i get the following msg:
"You cannot activate a license without an activation key" - See picture!
I have tryed reinstall GSX. Reinstalled the FSDT installer. Restarted Pc and reinstalled. Same issue.
Looking for any help. Kinda sad you buy a product you can't activate now bought 3 days ago...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 06:05:56 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Activate GSX failed
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 06:10:40 pm »
First, you can't just say "support hasn't been great", since we have been in constant communications for the past days, and you know very well you have been given all sort of instructions and solutions to try.

I even tried to activate YOUR key on MY system ( and Deactivated it too, don't worry, I haven't consumed your activation... ) and it activated immediately, resulting correctly registered to your name so, clearly, your key works. And I told you that by email too.

I don't think anybody here on the forum can help you, and it wouldn't make any sense asking for help here, with something that is related to your order. I wanted to reach out QLM/Soraco, who is the provider of the activation system which works perfectly fine for everybody, perhaps they might give me some insight why a key that clearly works, cannot be activated on your system, some kind of system library might be missing/outdated, I have no idea but, of course, I must wait until next Monday to contact Soraco support.