Author Topic: FSDreamTeam Exclude  (Read 1140 times)

40westway

FSDreamTeam Exclude
« on: August 26, 2022, 04:45:19 pm »
I know this topic has been asked however here is what I don't understanf. The FSDreamTeam Exclude appears in my scenery library twice and in both occassions it's marked with an ALERT marker.

Supera380

Re: FSDreamTeam Exclude
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 04:59:48 pm »
Do you have multiple P3D discovery locations for your add-ons in P3D? This could be the reason why it is being added twice. I would try and look if you have multiple entries in your scenery.cfg which has two files locations if I recall correctly.

In terms of the warning, I suspect but you need to check,  is that when you navigate to your FSDreamTeam Exclude folder, the tool you are using I believe is checking for a .bgl being present in the folder. If there's no .bgl in the scenery folder it will likely generate this warning.

I have this symptom too, but I use a different tool which also shows me the same warning. I ignore it.
The Exclude folder will be empty unless you have created a specific exclude file (.bgl) for one of your installed sceneries for GSX Level 2 via the FSDT GSX Control Panel.

trisho0

Re: FSDreamTeam Exclude
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2022, 05:25:21 pm »
Just delete the duplicate, either one. That duplicate occurs when a scenery is installed twice.

Patricio Valdes