Author Topic: Got working but would like to have just passenger loading and no other service  (Read 1336 times)

teisco

I am getting there, thanks for all the answers to my dumb questions but I now, finally, have passengers leaving a terminal door and boarding a vintage airliner all the while they divide up the doors so some go to the rear stairs and some go the front stairs.

No real problems as of now but I really do want to know how to just load the passengers without GSX calling all services at the same time. I choose boarding and everything shows up. I want to make a video of this amazing passenger handling but not wanting and other service to arrive.

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
You can't just call the Passengers, you'll have at minimum baggage loading as well, since they are the same service. However, you can prevent other services from start, by disabling the "Automatic servicing" option in the settings.

hmsilven

Is there any possibility to have the pilot and crew boarding decoupled from passengers? A lot of us are asking for it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Is there any possibility to have the pilot and crew boarding decoupled from passengers? A lot of us are asking for it.

They already are in Deboarding, and I think I already confirmed we'll look into doing that for Boarding as well.

moxiejeff

Ever since I used the offline installer tonight, I can't get baggage carts to even show up when I board. Catering on the 737-800 works, but misses the doors by 2-3 feet. HELP, please!

Airport: MMUN (also installed MMUN profile on flightsim.to)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Ever since I used the offline installer tonight, I can't get baggage carts to even show up when I board

Please clarify which one you are referring to: the empty ones that goes away, or the full one that comes from afar ?

Catering on the 737-800 works, but misses the doors by 2-3 feet. HELP, please!

You likely still have a config you tried to do yourself before the  internal one was released, so you must Reset it.

moxiejeff

The ones that come "far away" - i.e. nothing is loaded from the baggage standpoint, don't even show up.

How do I reset MMUN out of curiousity?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
How do I reset MMUN out of curiousity?

I was referring to the airplane configuration.

moxiejeff

So I removed MMUN profile that I downloaded my flightsim.to -- the baggage carts are now back after resetting everything, even the A/C (PMDG 737-800). However, the catering trucks are still not lining up with the 737-800 doors.

This is a 3rd party airport I am using at MMUN. Any ideas?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
the baggage carts are now back after resetting everything, even the A/C (PMDG 737-800). However, the catering trucks are still not lining up with the 737-800 doors.

Then you haven't reset everything OR you don't have the latest GSX update. Check the airplane configuration page, it should only say "GSX Internal Database", and nothing else.