Author Topic: 737-800 wrong doors open during boarding, but they are correct during deboarding  (Read 1449 times)

Pirateinparadise

When I board the 738, the left over wing and left aft door (where the stairs would go if they were enabled) open up when the loaders arrive. When the loaders come during the de-boarding phase, the correct cargo doors on the right side open up.

I've checked, and reset the airplane configuration, and it is using the internal data. No indication that it's using a custom file.
The drinking rum on the beach kind. Not the software stealing kind.

Nasder

Did you call catering before starting to board?

This happens to me all the time if I call catering and then start boarding. Even without auto-service enabled.

HAExperts

Same here.  For some reason the right door  and left back doors open when boarding even though there is not a staircase or catering.

Pirateinparadise

Did you call catering before starting to board?

This happens to me all the time if I call catering and then start boarding. Even without auto-service enabled.
I probably did. I always refuel, then catering, and then boarding. That's how they do it at the airports near me. 

Pirateinparadise

Well, I stopped calling catering before boarding, and the correct doors opened up for the loaders. But now, when catering arrives the FWD right and left over wing are opening up instead.  :o

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Well, I stopped calling catering before boarding, and the correct doors opened up for the loaders. But now, when catering arrives the FWD right and left over wing are opening up instead.

That's with the -800 ?

Dal123

For me using the 800, when' 'starting load passengers', the gate comes to the plane, the right door opens why? the stairs come to the left side rear door, front cargo door opens, rear cargo door doesn't. Needs to be opened manually.
Gary Boivin

Pirateinparadise

Well, I stopped calling catering before boarding, and the correct doors opened up for the loaders. But now, when catering arrives the FWD right and left over wing are opening up instead.

That's with the -800 ?

Yes sir. On my most recent flight, I did boarding, then catering, then fuel. All of the correct doors opened for each service.

If I call refueling first, then boarding, the right rear cargo and left over wing open when the loaders arrive.

It definitely depends on the order you call them.